Turning Twenty One


In exactly 2 weeks time, 

I'M TURNING 21 YEARS OLD !!!

Yes ... Just to remind everyone *ahem*, my birthdays lies on 1 September !!! Teacher's Day !!!

Currently, I've no plans on how to celebrate my birthday. 

Maybe having dinner with my friends/family or just catch a movie ???

*yawns* I know it sounds very boring. 

That's why I'm looking forward to my Bali getaway trip ( 27-30 Aug ) !!!  

Anyway, "turning 21" really got me feeling very excited because I'm entering into this new chapter of my life.

All the ups and downs that I had before, I'm trying my best to not think about it and just look forward to what the future holds.

I did alot of thinking lately and I've so many things I wanna achieve in the future.

Alright ... I shall go ahead and share with you some of the realistic things that I feel that I can achieve in the future:

ARMY

Currently I'm not enlisted to army yet. 

I'm still waiting for the result to come out for that particular subject that I've retained for. 

The official default graduation date ( for my case ) is on 27 October. 

I really hope that I can pass that subject, graduate ( and get it over with !!! ) and enlist to army. 

It's not like I'm super excited to go into army.

 I just want to quickly get it over with. 

2 years of my life leh !!! 

By the time I come out from army, I would have been 23/24 years old !!! Very *gek sim* loh !!! 

Justin Bieber made his first million when he was 16/17 years old !!! 

What was I doing when I was during my entire 16/17 years old ??? 

Getting allowance from parents and *hiong* into clubs !!!

I've already plan to take the whole army period to TONE UP MY BODY !!!

I think it's the best timing to build up my body because I've all the resources ( exercises, gym etc. ) possible ( inside army ).

The only problem that I might face is ... maybe ACNE/PIMPLE OUTBREAK ( because too heaty inside army ) ?!?!

Plus I'm an image conscious boy. 

I can't rely on my face all the time right ??? LOL !!! Ok lah I sound really buay paiseh !!! But it's true what !!! 

One day, you'all will get sick of seeing my face ( and my same left side-view camho angle ) !!! 

So it's best that I can eye-bribe you with flexing my delicious muscles !!! LOL !!! 

Then act one korean and take those shirtless photoshoot with those "tong-gan" handmoves !!! 

I'm not aiming to be as big as those WWF wrestler lah. 

Maybe those Olympic gymnastic build will be good. 

( Speaking of Olympics, those guys have drooling body please !!! CONFIRM ALL YOU HUM SUP GIRLS ARE EYEING ON THE BODY TOO !!! * i know it* LOL !!! )

Another thing that I want to improve during my army period would be ... MY TEETH !!! 

Look at my teeth: 


Now you know why I don't show my teeth in photos?
THE ALIGNMENT OF MY TEETH IS HORRRIIIIIIBLLLLLEEE !!!
I really admire those people who flaunt their teeth/smile like they are in a Colgate commercial !!!
So I'm planning to get myself a braces done !!! ( Invisalign is too expensive ) 

Maybe I should make this as my birthday wish !!!

ANY DENTIST WANNA SPONSOR ME ??? 

I THINK IF YOU CAN FIX MY TEETH AH ...

CONFIRM ALOT OF PEOPLE WILL COME AND FIND YOU BECAUSE MY TEETH IS TOO JIALAT ALREADY !!!

The most irritating is that particular CB "dracula-fang" !!! 

People keep telling me all the japanese love it !!! 

PUIIIIIII !!! I donated to them loh !!! I then don't want !!! It's very zhor-teng ( hokkien for waste space ) !!! 

And when I wanna act kinky and give bite marks to my partner !!! 

It's damn paiseh because the whole printing of my teeth is damn chui !!! Don't look like bite marks !!! Looks like some disease loh ~~~ LOL !!! 

Anyway, I'm just trying my luck whether some kind hearted dentist will happen to browse through my blog and interested to sponsor me.

If never, bopian loh !!! Start saving up and get it done ASAP because ...

I WANNA BE AN AIR STEWARD


Look at how irritatingly happy they are ??? LOL !!!
The caption for this photo should be ...
" LOOK HOW HAPPY I AM !!! I'M FLYING TO SOME ANG MOH COUNTRIES THAT YOU CAN'T AFFORD!!!"
Actually my trip to Melbourne ( last year ), really motivates me further to improve myself ( in terms of job professionalism, service quality and aesthetical grooming ) because ...

I REALLY WANNA TRAVEL/SEE THE WORLD !!!

THE WORLD IS SO BIG !!! So many interesting things that we hadn't seen/ tried !!! 

I wanna absorb what the world had offer to me. I don't wanna get tie down to a normal mundane "8 to 5" office jobs. 

I have really high hopes that I can make it to SIA ( provided if I can get my teeth fix because SMILING is the key essential to any job ) because I feel that I've experience in retail sales and customer service.

How hard can air stewarding be ??? 

I'm starting to hate people complaining to me how horrible air steward life is. Why tell me? I don't wanna hear !!! It's my goal !!! 

Isn't it such a fantastic job ??? Yes. Maybe being an air steward requires one person to feed on their flight allowance but I really don't mind loh ...

BECAUSE I GET TO SEE THE WORLD !!! Even stepping on the grounds of some ang moh-ish countries, I can orgasm already loh !!!

Plus I can act one atas and when my friends ask me " Aye, Eric where are you going later ??? ". 

I can answer ( with pride ) " USA ( or some ang moh countries that is sibei far and they can't afford ) !!! ( buay paiseh-ly ask them back ) You want anything from there ??? "

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA. I'm so evil. 

I'm getting high just by thinking how grate my future would look !!! 

THINK POSITIVE ERIC LIM !!! YOU CAN DO IT !!! 

Alright ... I shall end this post abruptly, or else I'm gonna go on and on about what I wanna achieve in the future and you guys are gonna hate my grandmother story wishes !!! 

Shall head to bed. Got to work in a few hours time ( well rather than keep imagining what my future would be, I shall continue to perfect on what I'm doing/having now !!! WORK & EARN MORE $$$ ERIC LIM !!! *jia you* )

*muaks*

Signing Off
Eric Lim

This entry was posted on Friday, August 17, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “Turning Twenty One”

  1. I think it's free for army personell to get braces done :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop your message here !!!